Our vehicles are fully equipped IRISBUSES or EVOBUSES, providing every customer
with a seat in a spacious,
air conditioned carriage. In addition to the vehicle's large baggage compartment,
each seat has an
overhead space for hand luggage.
Individual air con adjustment also ensures a comfortable journey for all passengers.
Modern and comfortable vehicles (all are no more than three years old)
- Easily recognisable, due to their eye-catching design
- Equipped with high quality interiors
- Renowned quality of service that is appreciated by our customers.
A VIP service (including VIP welcome on arrival):
- Careful handling of luggage by a bilingual, experienced driver
- Information and ticket sales available in the airport, just outside the terminals, opposite the departure bays.
Terminal 1: Gate A0. Terminal 2: Between gates A1 and A2.
- A designated and safe bus terminal.
- A waiting lounge to relax in.
- A guaranteed seat (for a comfortable journey).
- A large number of repeat customers.
- Highly recommended by word of mouth.
- Our prices are adapted to the needs of each traveller, with a maximum price per trip
of 20€ for the N° 110 and N° 210 bus routes and 10€ for the N° 250 bus route.
- Progressively decreasing tariff options are available, especially for businesses.
- Discounted parking available.
PRESENTATION OF THE SERVICE AND ROUTES:
A direct, non-stop shuttle bus:
- An Express motorway link.
- A regular route operated on behalf of the Conseil Général des Alpes-Maritimes.
- Competitive journey time (less than 30 minutes to get to Monaco, 45 minutes for Cannes or Golfe-Juan).
- A bus every half an hour!
- A steadily increasing number of passengers (420,000 journeys in 2013).
- Our service is well-known, well-reputed and has a regular clientele (Conventions, Festival de Cannes, etc).
A reliable route:
- Serving the town centres (including all the main hotels, businesses and transport links).
- A direct link (no transfer necessary).
- No fear of missing your flight.
A frequent service, all day long and throughout the year:
- Departures 7 days a week.
- Extensive hours: from 7.00 am to 9.00 pm.
RLM undertakes to keep your data secure and to strictly maintain your privacy.
The data collected by RLM shall under no condition be transferred to any third party.